Live WebinarsRegister for upcoming Webinars to learn more about Greenlight's solutions
Upgrading Your Internal Controls: Changes, Trends & Best Practices
Leading experts from Focal Point and Greenlight Technologies break down the recent technology trends, including the move to cloud technologies, that have internal controls and compliance considerations.
You may think you have the right controls in place to ensure you comply with SOX, but as your enterprise landscape continues to shift between the cloud and on-premise solutions, compliance becomes an even more difficult task. Chances are you don’t have a consistent control process or the ability to manage segregation of duties and audit reporting across siloed systems, such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, Ariba, Workday, or many more.
Join us for this informative webinar to find out how you can ensure your internal controls are consistent, efficient and effective across all of your enterprise applications and even into the cloud. We will walk you through the shifting landscape most enterprises are experiencing, best practices being implemented to ensure compliance, and new solutions to address these challenges.
Attend the webinar to discover:
- How enterprise GRC can be achieved by leveraging and extending your existing investments
- What the move to the cloud means for your internal controls
- Steps for consistent super user access management across all on-premise & cloud applications
- How to monitor cross system SOD risks when business processes split across multiple applications
- Ways to improve your mitigating controls and prioritize your remediation efforts based upon the financial exposure and dollar value risk to your business
Wednesday, Oct. 24
1pm ET / 10 am PT
Stop the Inside Threat: Firefighting and Audit Trails for SAP Ariba
60% of attacks are carried out by insiders. Despite this startling statistic, 61% of organizations don’t monitor privileged users more closely than regular users.
So what are you doing to monitor privileged users in SAP Ariba?
Now you can stop the inside threat and gain a complete audit trail of activity within SAP Ariba. Register for this 30 minute Webinar to find out how to effectively balance the need to provide exceptional access without circumventing access-control barriers. You’ll also discover how to:
- Monitor for high-risk activities of temporary/emergency super-users and create an audit trail
- Streamline the temporary/emergency access request and fulfillment process using defined emergency access provisioning roles
- Automate super-user access requests, approvals, ID issuance, and revocations
- Automatically notify IT security or application administrators when Firefighting IDs are in use
- Simplify audit preparation and reporting for exceptional access
- Add Firefighting to Ariba, Workday, Salesforce.com and other cloud applications too
Wednesday, Nov. 7th
11:00AM ET / 8:00AM PT