CareersFind out what sets Greenlight Technologies apart from other companies
Flemington, NJ Office
We’re looking to add an Executive Assistant to our team.
You will work with other members of the Sales and Services teams. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and manage preparation of presentation materials.
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events including email/phone contact with external guests
- Organizes and manages calendar schedule(s) for management team meetings/ conference calls/ WebEx
- Maintains office supplies
- Perform a variety of general office duties, including filing, data entry, photocopying, etc.
- Welcome and direct visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Assist with Recruiting by organizing and scheduling interviews
- Work alongside Human Resource Manager and handle confidential information
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly.
- Detail oriented, able to work in a team atmosphere but with individual accountability.
- Have reliable transportation and be punctual.
- Be able to multi-task
- Microsoft Office Skills required
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or Bachelors (preferred).
- Superb customer service principles and practices