Protect Your Crown Jewel Assets with Cisco Identity Services Engine and Greenlight Security Risk Analytics Integration
With billions on the line, it is critical for you to know when your crown jewels are vulnerable. The last thing you need is to be blindsided by a data breach when the warning signs were all around you. In order to prevent this, you must be able to uncover who is accessing sensitive information and what they are doing with it.
So what’s the solution? Greenlight Technologies and Cisco have teamed up to integrate device user identity, endpoint device, and network information from Cisco ISE/psGrid with Greenlight Technologies Security Risk Analytics application transaction monitoring to expand visibility beyond device and network data, enabling detection of business activities which put critical assets, infrastructure or services at risk.
Greenlight Security Risks Analytics solution provides an enterprise-wide approach to cyber governance and business context of security issues. It continuously assesses and reports on cyber risks by leveraging risk indicators correlated with compliance failures, internally detected security events on critical assets, external threat intelligence feeds and asset vulnerability.
With Greenlight Security Risks Analytics solution you have an enterprise-wide approach to cyber governance and business context of security issues. This empowers you to continuously assess and report on cyber risks by leveraging risk indicators correlated with compliance failures, internally detected security events on critical assets, external threat intelligence feeds and asset vulnerability. Risks are also assessed across multiple business hierarchies including business process, line of business or a product/service. Additionally quantification of risks, indicators, drivers, and impact enable predictive risk analysis to identify potential impacted processes and services. Armed with this intelligence you can provide relevant board room reporting of cyber posture on information leakage, service degradation and disruption, data tampering, and other risks from the business operations perspective.
Greenlight is already monitoring application and user activity data. Now enriched with the Cisco ISE/pxgrid device, geolocation and user information, Greenlight enhances insight on what users are doing on a specific asset, providing comprehensive baselining of user behavior from a particular user device, location, and IP address against crown jewel assets. When user behavior which the puts data at risk is detected, Greenlight can use ISE as a conduit for taking Rapid Threat Containment actions against the user device within the Cisco network infrastructure.
Benefits of the ISE and Greenlight Security Risk Analytics Integration:
- Correlation of asset and user risk indicators to business risk to manage the business impact due to integrity, confidentiality or availability failures of IT assets.
- Application transaction monitoring to baseline normal activities and user actions.
- Detection of suspicious and anomalous business activities through analysis of user, device and application behaviors.
- Rapid Threat Containment of devices associated with risky user activities.
- Continuously automated assessments of control effectiveness, vulnerability data, security alerts and device/user activity to quickly identify & mitigate potential risk incidents.
- Readily available security risk data enabling risk prioritization, remediation and for strategic reporting.
Find out how you can secure your Crown Jewel assets. Click here to request a demo.