Uncover materialized access risks before your move to SAP S/4HANA
Access Violation Management for S/4HANA
Are your financial controls ready for SAP S/4HANA? Are you prepared for your next audit?
Eliminate hidden risks with Access Violation Management by Greenlight and the power of SAP HANA. Improve the integrity of business transactions, reduce the risk of fraud, and lower your cost of compliance – before and after your move to SAP S/4HANA.
- Before: Analyze months of past user activity to reveal financial and process risk exposure during blueprinting to eliminate transfer of ineffective controls and risks to your new SAP S/4HANA system
- After: Go-live on Day 1 with automated, exception-based controls for continuous visibility of all access risks across all users and all business processes.
Reduce Material Risk
In business a certain level of risk is unavoidable… but manual mitigation controls are costly and time consuming. Now you can identify every instance where actual violations have materialized, regardless of current or past user access by automating your monitoring of all users and business transactions with Access Violation Management and the power of SAP HANA.
Minimize Exposure of Significant Audit Findings
The design and execution of your mitigating controls will change in your underlying application technology. Those controls, however, are typically manual in nature and locating materialized exceptions is like searching for a needle in a haystack. With Access Violation Management, you can go-live with automated, exception-based controls on Day 1, minimizing your exposure of significant audit findings and have confidence all issues are identified and resolved before your audit.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Automate identification and review of materialized access violations across all users and business processes
- Deliver actionable reporting that drives timely response by the business to resolve risks
- Assess the financial dollar value of risk by organizational elements & business processes
- Eliminate manual activities associated with traditional mitigating controls monitoring and auditing
- Improve operational performance by identifying where real threats are so you can repair process breakdowns
Quantify Financial Impact from Access Violations
You’ll see your financial exposure of unresolved access risk. You will have an effective risk management strategy supported by accurate risk and threat data so you can drive positive business changes where user access transactions are managed based on business impact, instead of relying on incomplete data from incomplete testing. You can communicate the financial risks to your organization so your business can eliminate them.
- Identify and resolve all segregation of duties (SoD) and critical action risks in your business over time, regardless of when or how users gained access
- Monitor critical access to and suspicious activity around PII, financial, and other sensitive data
- Correlate super user access activities over time to identify trends and suspicious activity
Click here to download the SAP Access Violation Management for S/4HANA Datasheet
Click here to read the SAPInsider article Are Your Financial Controls Ready for SAP S/4HANA? Identify Financial Risk Before Implementation
How Jabil Effectively Achieves Compliance while Supporting Their Strategy of Growth thru Acquisitions
How to Uncover Materialized Access Risks Before Your Move to S/4HANA